Get Started - Step 2
Completing Product/Processor Applications
Please call eGiving.com first at (888) 780-4483 to discuss your organization’s specific giving tool needs before attempting to fill out an application. This will save you a lot of time!
Use this checklist as you fill out the application. Please note that incomplete applications will delay approval significantly.
- Select the credit cards you would like to accept. Generally, we recommend Visa & MasterCard as they have the lowest rates.
- Your organization’s legal name will appear on clients’ bank & credit card statements. If you desire a DBA (Doing Business As) to appear there, legal documentation is required.
- Physical street addresses are required in all address fields.
- Two Principals are recommended but not required, in the event one Principal is unable to be reached for password reset or bank issues.
- Sign & initial at the bottom of the application pages and wherever highlighted.
- Driver licenses are often tricky to send successfully. Please set your copy machine to its lightest setting before copying. It will appear very light after copying, but it should appear just right to us after you send the fax.
- Bank Statements are not required. They will be requested if needed.
- Do Not Mail these documents. Faxing is the preferred method of submission. Emailing scanned documents is not recommended, as it creates large, unwieldy files. If you find you must scan, please set your copy/fax machine to the lowest possible resolution and specify black only.
- Be aware that once this application is sent and approved, the start up fee, if any, and first month’s fee will be charged within 24 hours to the settlement account indicated on your application.
Feel free to call us at (888) 780–4483 with any questions. We are here to help you with the application process however we can. Upon receipt of your faxed application, one of our staff will be in contact with you.
PCI Compliance and Security Statement from eGiving.com’s default processor:
“Stewardship Technology’s products are reviewed and audited in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Stewardship Technology will continue to follow PCI DSS requirements and adhere to best practices for security.”