Online Giving Solutions for Ministries & Non-Profits
The ministry of eGiving.com was formed in response to a calling to help strengthen para-church funding (missions, etc.) with recurring electronic giving. eGiving.com’s ministry has grown to include web giving & church giving, and it plays a “connection” role between web-based software and Kingdom givers.
We do not desire to build a mega software empire, but instead we desire to provide a good interface for givers, while helping both leadership and administrators connect to tools they need right now that are useful for growth.
Benefits of Using eGiving.com Tools
- Build electronic monthly giving
- Effective and giver-friendly online giving
- Ministry controls everything
- Funds go directly from giver to ministry bank account
- Inexpensive yet effective and secure
- Secure: PCI compliant
- Giver tracking and receipting
- All major credit cards and ACH
- Comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Accessible anywhere (web-based)
- Mobile giving pages
- Facebook giving app
- Receive and pay out
- Website not necessary
- Support on fundraising and strategies; available coaching
- Patient software support for non-web natives (both church and para-church)
- Great referrals from other ministries; proven processes
- Christian ministry focus, no secular clients or processing
- Made in America
Compare the features of our tools. Click here.
eGiving Strategy Support
eGiving.com staff have gained some wisdom in the last 25 years of Kingdom giving, payment processing and 12 years of ministry application. Support topics include:
- web relationship building
- person-to-person appeals
- monthly partner team building
- access to long term coaching relationships (key growth feature)
eGiving.com strategy counsel is a key mission-increase component provided as needed to our clients. Tools without strategies yield little.
eGiving.com has developed tools and partnerships uniquely designed to increase ministry giving through:
- electronic recurring giving
- online giving & payment
- donation management
- project giving
- giver tracking & reporting
Tools also include in-person, event, mail and web forms, as well as other support materials. For a full TOOL COMPARISON of feature and pricing click HERE.
Interested in learning more? Call to schedule an online demo 888–780–4483 or start empowering your ministry today and get started!